Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp in a Jar
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 pound peeled cooked shrimp, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 firm-ripe avocados
- 2 cups shredded lettuce (I used iceberg)
- 1/2 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
- Directions1. Stir together tomatoes, onion, parsley, chile, ketchup, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.2. Stir in shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?