Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp in Sherry Cream Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|