Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
- ½–¾ pound shrimp, preferably very small, shelled
- Kosher or sea salt
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and very coarsely chopped
- 1 medium-hot dried red chile pepper, such as Spanish guindilla or guajillo, stem and seeds removed, in 2 pieces
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika, preferably Spanish smoked
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|