Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Zucchini Tacos
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Assorted toppings, such as diced avocado, cilantro, and lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?