Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Watermelon Salad
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Juice and rind from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn
- Directions1. Combine all dressing ingredients in food processor and process to blend.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?