Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Spring Onion Quiche
- ½ recipe pâte brisée
- 1 pound uncooked medium-size shrimp (about 25)
- 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter (not margarine)
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1¼ cups milk
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?