Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Scallop Salad
- ¾ pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- ¾ pound sea scallops, rinsed, tendon removed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- Pinch each salt and freshly ground pepper, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs: dill, chives, or basil*
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 104mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|