Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Sausage With Saffron Rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces andouille sausage (or kielbasa), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 14.5-ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- 12 saffron threads, crumbled
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 3 kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?