Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Roasted Fennel Ditalini
- 1 pound (16 to 20) extra large shrimp, shells intact, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt, preferably sea salt, divided
- 1 fennel bulb, halved and sliced crosswise (chopped fronds for garnish, optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grated zest of 1 lemon (1 julienned strip for garnish, optional)
- 1/2 pound whole-wheat ditalini
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?