Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Roasted Corn Chowder
- 4 ears corn, kernels cut from the cobs with the cobs reserved
- 1/2 pound shrimp peeled and deviend with the shells reserved
- 4 cups shrimp or fish stock, or chicken broth
- 4 slices smoked bacon, cut into one inch pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup flour (or rice flour for gluten-free)
- 1 large stewing potato, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- salt (or fish sauce), pepper and cayenne (or sriracha) to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?