Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Potato Salad
- 1 small red onion (about 4 ounces), thinly sliced into rings
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 3/4 pounds unpeeled russet potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 3 plum tomatoes (about 2/3 pounds), quartered lengthwise, then crosswise
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?