Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Potato Chip Tortilla Recipe
- 2 eggs
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pimenton (smoked Spanish paprika)
- 1 (1-ounce) bag potato chips , preferably kettle-cooked and lightly salted
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil , plus more as needed
- 1 medium shallot lobe, thinly sliced
- Leaves from 4 or 5 cilantro sprigs, chopped
- 4 or 5 medium shrimp (about 2 ounces), peeled, deveined, and halved crosswise
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?