Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers with Garlic and Cilantro Drizzle
- 8 (10-Inch) bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes, then drained
- 1 pound large shrimp (26/30 count). Peeled and deveined tails removed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, deribbed, and cut into 1-inch squares (about 24 pieces)
- ½ pineapple, peeled, halved, cored, and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 24 pieces)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- ½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|