Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Pineapple Kebabs with Lime Viniagriette
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, coarse-grained
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 chunks fresh pineapple
- 4 medium cherry tomato(es), halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mixed baby greens
- 2 Tbsp red onion(s), finely chopped
- DirectionsBring a medium saucepan of water to a boil; add the shrimp. Reduce the heat and simmer until the shrimp are just opaque in the center, 3–4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?