Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Pineapple Ceviche
- 2 cups chopped cooked shrimp meat
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, minced, or to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|