Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Peanut Butter Noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 ounces dried Japanese udon noodles
- 20 uncooked large shrimp - peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|