Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Orange Salad II
- 1 large or 2 medium heads romaine
- 2 or 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large red Italian onion, peeled and cut in paper-thin slices
- 2 cups large cooked shrimp
- ½ teaspoon rosemary, well crushed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 319kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|