Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Octopus Soup (Caldo de Camaron y Pulpo)
- 2 quarts water
- 2 pounds octopus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1/2 cup crushed dry pasilla chile peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, or to taste
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp in shells
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (optional)
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|