Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Mixed Bean Salad
- 1 pound fresh fava bean, shelled
- 1 pound fresh cranberry beans, shelled
- ½ small onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 rib celery, cubed
- 1 pound large (about 14-20) shrimp, shelled except for the fantails, and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 979kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 136g|
|Dietary Fiber 56g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|