Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Leek Linguine in White Wine Sauce
- 1 pound small uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, shells reserved
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only from about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced stemmed drained peperoncini (about 4 whole)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced lemon peel
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound linguine
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?