Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Jalapeño Jack Cheese Quesadillas
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 20 to 25)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coarse or kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup shredded Jalapeño Jack cheese
- 16 6-inch flour or corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil for cooking
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 49kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|