Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grits with Spinach
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking grits
- 6 slices thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/3- to 1/2-inch-wide slices
- 1 1/2 pounds deveined peeled uncooked large shrimp
- 1 cup sliced shallots (about 4 large)
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 2 5-ounce packages baby spinach
- Hot pepper sauce
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?