Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grits with Artichoke Hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups cooked grits
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add artichokes and saute 5 minutes. Add chicken broth, shrimp and garlic and saute 6 minutes. Add lemon juice, 1/8 stick butter, salt and pepper. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?