Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grits on the Barbie
- 8 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 1 1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups quick-cooking grits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.8g|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|