Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grits Louisiana Style
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons grits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced tasso ham
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, green parts only
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.1g|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|