Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grits Cakes
- 2 cups regular grits
- 6 cups plus 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock (amount may vary, depending on grits package directions), divided
- Parchment paper
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound large local shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, cut in 1/2-inch dice
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or additional stock
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?