Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Green Onion Pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gochu garu (Korean red pepper powder)* or 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, cut into 1/3-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved, very thinly sliced
- 8 green onions (white and pale green parts only), cut into 3- to 4-inch-long matchstick-size strips
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into 3-to 4-inch-long matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon gochu garu (Korean red pepper powder)* or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?