Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Grape Salad with Dill
- Salt, to taste
- 2 pounds medium-size raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup prepared mayonnaise, preferably Hellmann’s
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, washed and patted dry
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill, or more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 400kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 30g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 198mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|