Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Cucumber Salad with Horseradish Mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (or more) prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1 shallot, halved
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 pound frozen, thawed shelled wild Maine shrimp or small shrimp (preferably wild American) cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup unpeeled English or Persian cucumber cut into 1/4" pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?