Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Crabmeat Loaf
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, halved horizontally
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|