Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Crab Soufflés with Red Bell Pepper and Tarragon
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crabmeat (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup small cooked shrimp (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup (packed) well-drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 2 tablespoons fresh whole tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon (scant) cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 large egg whites
- 3/4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?