Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 (20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|