Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Cotija Enchiladas with Salsa Verde and Crema Mexicana
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 pounds tomatillos,* husked, rinsed
- 4 large fresh poblano chiles,* halved lengthwise, cored, seeded
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 cups (packed) coarsely chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup (packed) chopped green onions
- 1 1/4 cups chopped red onion plus thinly sliced red onion rounds for garnish
- 48 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 5 1/2- to 6-inch-diameter corn tortillas
- 12 ounces crumbled Cotija or feta cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?