Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Corn Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pint fresh corn kernels (from 3 ears) or one 10-ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small jicama, cut into thin strips (optional)
- 1/2 cup pound peeled and deveined large cooked shrimp
- 6 (3.5 ounces) shelled roasted pumpkin seeds
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?