Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Corn Chowder With Fennel
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 leeks (white and light green parts), chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 all-purpose flour
- 3 cups 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 1 pound whole milk
- 3/4 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons 10-ounce package frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?