Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Coconut Rolls
- 10 ounces peeled cooked shrimp, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce (about 1/4 large head)
- 1 1/4 cups finely grated peeled fresh coconut
- 1/2 unpeeled English hothouse cucumber, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 teaspoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam),* divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced seeded red or green serrano chiles, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 15 8- to 9-inch-diameter rice paper rounds (spring roll wrappers)**
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?