Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Coconut Curry with Green Beans
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 lemongrass stalks
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped seeded jalapeño chiles
- 2 tablespoons Indian curry powder (such as Madras)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil plus sliced leaves (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?