Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Cheesy Grits with Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking grits
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped raw bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.6g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|