Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Cabbage Salad
- 2 cups cooked shrimp broken into smallish pieces, and a few whole shrimp for garnish
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Watercress or sliced tomatoes
- Hard-boiled eggs, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|