Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Avocado Wraps
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 7 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado - peeled, pitted, and cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|