Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Avocado Salad With Crispy Tortillas
- 6 corn tortillas, sliced into strips
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 fresh lime juice
- 1/4 romaine hearts, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup avocado, sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?