Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 1 cup cooked salad shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 avocados, halved lengthwise and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sliced pimento peppers, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|