Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle cocktail sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 8 wedges fresh lime
- 1 (10 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|