Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Asparagus Fettuccine
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup olive oil, or more if needed
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp - peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|