Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 cups frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|