Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Andouille Sausage with Grits
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup grits
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Olive oil and salt and pepper
- DirectionsCook grits according to package directions.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?