Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp and Andouille Pot Pies
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 16-ounce package all-butter puff pastry or half of 17.3-ounce package regular puff pastry), thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 1/2 cups sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; from 3 large)
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into scant 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 1.5-ounce package concentrated classic seafood stock (such as Glace de Fruits de Mer Gold) mixed with 2 cups water; or 2 cups bottled clam juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 8-ounce red-skinned potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds deveined peeled uncooked jumbo shrimp, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?