Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp & Tomato Bread Salad
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 large juicy garlic clove, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups 3/4-inch cubes crusty bread
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped into large chunks
- 1/2 cup cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|