Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup bechamel sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|