Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shrimp Veracruz with Brown Rice, Corn, and Olives
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain brown rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 10 ounces frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 pound deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1 16-ounce jar thick and chunky salsa (medium heat)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?